Shopping is my Cardio

Friday, March 02, 2007

Not much to blog about...

For some strange reason, I thought I would have plenty to blog about over this year. I was wrong. I suppose I could write about the weather, or about taking the confirmation kids to a retreat this past weekend, or about how cute my cat is, or about the most amazing mall I have ever seen, but you would probably like something a little more entertaining. Well...here it is!


"Hi! My name is Joseph. My father Jacob favoured me over my brothers and gave me a colourful coat that made my brothers jealous. They were going to kill me, but decided instead to take away my beautiful coat, throw me into an empty well, and leave me for dead. When they realized that they could make some money by selling me into slavery, they sold me to some Midianite traders who took me to Egypt. They told my father that I had been killed by some wild beast, and they showed him my coat which they had splattered with goat's blood. "

"Anyway, to make a long story short, I interpreted some dreams for pharaoh and he rewarded me by giving me a juicy government position. My brothers came to Egypt and we were eventually reunited."

"The Sunday School kids at First Lutheran Church are making me out of pipe cleaners. I am very cute!"

see...like I said...not much to blog about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for the blog about your apartment!

March 04, 2007 12:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home