Shopping is my Cardio

Monday, April 09, 2007

Things...that are cute

Many of you know about a game called "Things" that we like to play. It involves drawing a card from the pile and having all participants complete the sentence.
The topic for this round is: Things...that are cute.

How about this:

One of the German ladies made it for us...it is an Easter cake in the shape of a lamb, complete with raisin eyes and a little bell around the neck.

Or, how about this:



I love the Teeny Little Super Guy. Something triggered this song in my head the other day and I started to sing it...everyone around me thought I was crazy. Apparently I am the only one who paid attention to Sesame Street.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trivia Kari said...

dude, I LOVE the teeny little super guy. That was my all-time number one favourite segment on Sesame Street. He rocks the block.

April 10, 2007 12:43 a.m.  
Blogger nat said...

I remembered all the words to the song, but I was still met with blank stares...
Glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers the important lessons about taking turns, never giving up, and traffic safety!

April 10, 2007 10:59 a.m.  
Blogger the hammer said...

You can't judge a hero by his size ladies, he's just a teeny weenie super guy! heheeehehe!!!!!!!!!! I love it! It brings back a flood of memories!
j ><>

April 19, 2007 6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home